Find and Rock Your Style!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Equal Luxury Synthetic Hair Wig Tracy

Cool Afro Wig - Tracy by Equal


General Afro wig is a little bit big, because Afro wig is used for special party or show. Here is a cute size Afro wig, Equal Synthetic Wig Tracy.


Her style is Afro, and length is short about 8". Hair type is FUTURA heat friendly fiber, you can refresh curl with hair dryer. You can choose shaded mixed GF color. This item is very cute and vitality.




Wig cap structure is the same as general wig cap. Opened weft layers, and two adjustable band hooks at nape... In addition, opened ear tab helps you wearing glasses. 



2 comments :

  1. Do you by any chance know where I can find that style comb that's sewed into the wigs? Or at least the name if the comb so I can find them.

    Please help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you by any chance know where I can find that style comb that's sewed into the wigs? Or at least the name if the comb so I can find them.

    Please help me!

    ReplyDelete